There ManfredKarrer, dear cointash, dear everybody,
after thinking about my previous proposal, possibly Manfred and cointash you are right, for simplicity of language of the web site.
Aiming even more simplicity, I have a suggestion that would greatly simplify the language of the website and eliminate many of the doubts that new users have. My suggestion is that the language of Bitsquare is in line with the fact that the base currency is bitcoin. Therefore:
- "to sell" should only be "to sell for bitcoins",
- "to buy" should only be "to buy with bitcoins",
- "Seller" should be who sells something for BTC,
- "Buyer" should be who buys something with BTC,
- where it says: "Buy BTC" should read: "Sell",
- where it says: "Create new order to buy BTC with EUR" should read "Create new order to Sell EUR",
- where it says: "Sell BTC" should read: "Buy",
- where it says: "Create new order to sell BTC for EUR" should read "Create new order to Buy EUR".
This way, the whole website would be clearer. Many of the doubts that users have will automatically be dispelled. It would, for example, be very clear that deposits, funds and withdrawals are only in BTC.
I repeat I love Bitsquare anyway.